Given the recent developments on the measures to contain the coronavirus/COVID-19, knowing where to go for trusted information is important. Here are a few websites you may wish to visit to obtain information relevant for British Columbia.
- Province of British Columbia – https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/safety/emergency-preparedness-response-recovery/covid-19-provincial-support
- HealthLinkBC — Includes links to the Public Health Agency of Canada and the World Health Organization resources: https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/
- BC self-assessment tool for COVID-19: https://covid19.thrive.health
- BC Seniors Advocate’s Update on COVID-19: https://www.seniorsadvocatebc.
- BC Centre for Disease Control: http://www.bccdc.ca/health-
We hope everyone’s healthy and staying safe.