Our community, along with the rest of the world, is facing an enormous uncertainty during this time. The health and wellness of our staff and our community is paramount. As we evolve each day through this pandemic, I encourage you stay informed. read full message
We are doing everything we can to keep people healthy and each one of you can do your part by staying home and if you are needing to go out – KEEP YOUR DISTANCE!
Continue to watch this website, our Facebook page and Bulletin Board for information updates. During office hours the office staff is also there to support your questions by phone (250)357-9433 or email.
Trusted Information Links
Given the recent developments on the measures to contain the coronavirus/COVID-19, knowing where to go for trusted information is important. Here are a few websites you may wish to visit to obtain information relevant for British Columbia.
- Province of British Columbia – https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/safety/emergency-preparedness-response-recovery/covid-19-provincial-support
- HealthLinkBC — Includes links to the Public Health Agency of Canada and the World Health Organization resources: https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/
- C Seniors Advocate’s Update on COVID-19: https://www.seniorsadvocatebc.
- BC Centre for Disease Control: http://www.bccdc.ca/health-
- Government of Canada Coronovirus information http://Canada.ca/en/public-health
Self Assessment Tools
- BC self-assessment tool for COVID-19:https://covid19.thrive.health
- Along with being able to check symptoms online, British Columbians can now download a new self-assessment app https://bc.thrive.health/
I am putting out a challenge to see how many hearts we can put up in our community’s windows to show our support for what we are doing. Show your support by making yourself a paper or painted heart and posting it in your window!