The Village of Salmo requires a cleaner for the village office once a week. General duties will include:
- Cleaning bathrooms, kitchen, offices, hallway, reception area and Council chamber
- Vacuuming all floors and carpets
- Mopping floors
- Check and wash spots on walls, door frames and baseboards
- Occasional cleaning of refrigerator and microwave
- Washing interior and exterior windows twice a year, or more frequently if required.
- Shampoo carpets twice yearly
Cleaning equipment and supplies provided. All work to be done during regular office hours either in the morning or afternoon. Estimated time required a maximum of two hours per visit. Day and time are to be mutually agreed upon. Rate of pay is $20/hour.
Interested persons may come by the office for an inspection of the premises.
Please submit resume in person at the Village office or by email at [email protected] by 4:00pm Friday, July 12th.