October 7, 2020
Re: A provincial election has been called
The B.C. provincial election is on Saturday, October 24, 2020 and Elections BC wants to ensure that all eligible voters in British Columbia have the information they need to vote.
Voting in this election will be different because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Elections BC has been working with the Office of the Provincial Health Officer to ensure the voting process is safe and accessible.
Please help us share information about voting safely with your network. We encourage you to share:
- the voter’s guide – available at bc.ca/votersguide,
- the Where to Vote application to find voting places and the dates they are open – available at elections.bc.ca,
- Elections BC’s website at bc.ca, and
- Elections BC’s social media posts.
All voters have the option of voting by mail this election, but to do so they need to request a vote-by-mail package as soon as possible. They can request a package until October 17:
- Online at votebymail.elections.bc.ca
- By calling 1-800-661-8683
If you have any questions about local voting opportunities, you can contact your District Electoral Officer (elections.bc.ca/deo) or follow-up with Voter Services at [email protected] or 1-800-661-8683. Thank you for helping provide British Columbians with the information they need to vote safely in this election.
Chief Electoral Officer
For a printable copy of this notice click here.